We do a lot of things well, build websites, build brands, creative strategy, video production. In most cases all 4 of these services combined create the best visible results for our clients. Below is a sample outline of what a project would look like with us.
PLAN OF ACTION
- Develop and “Brand Brief” via brand questionnaire interview.
- Determine what if any visual changes to brand are needed to support brand values.
- Determine what content and layout changes need to be made to website.
- Brand Storytelling via video and other content.
- Develop a communication strategy for social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Develop a weekly communication plan.
What is a brand brief:
A brand brief is a document that solidifies the core values of the brand.
What Are Visual Changes:
Visual changes can be a number of things. In most cases the brands look and feel will reverberate throughout the physical location, website and social media. If visual changes are required based on the outcome of the Brand Brief than changes would take place on all platforms. [A visual change could be the use of a certain type of images, an updated logo, updated color palette, updated font.]
Communication Strategy my what?:
A communication strategy is created based on desired user social media activity and content creation. What you post, when you post it, and to what platforms you post to. This is executed via a communication plan.
Video is a great tool for telling the story of your brand. We can use other things like blog posts, images from everyday actions at your place of business.
PREVIOUS BRAND DEVELOPMENT EXAMPLES:
LONG TERM RETAINER SERVICES
WITH ROLL OVER HOURS
SHRINK WRAP (just kidding)